In Defense of the Lutyens Family Name
We have learnt from experience that it is necessary to state that we do, as a family company, strongly defend the reputations of both my father and grandfather.
Visitors to this website are reminded that the copyright of the photographs on this site are jointly owned by Lutyens Furniture & Lighting and the photographers commissioned to take them. The unauthorised use of these images is strictly prohibited and will be opposed.
Copyright of all Lutyens furniture remains in the Lutyens family and no third party currently has permission to reproduce furniture either by Sir Edwin Lutyens or by his son, Robert Lutyens.
Candia Lutyens, Grand daughter of Sir Edwin Lutyens, daughter of Robert and partner in Lutyens Furniture Limited, maker of furniture designed by Lutyens father and son.
- Copyright to all designs remains with LFL. LFL is an active member of ACID (Anti-Copying In Design).
- All prices quoted are good for 30 days. Given that all our product is made using commodity materials, we reserve the right to revise our prices after 30 days according to market movements.
- Any quotes made in a currency other than sterling will be invalidated by a move in the currency against sterling of greater than 5% within 30 days.
- All prices quoted exclude VAT, customs duties and non-UK taxes unless otherwise stated.
- All prices quoted exclude fabric / marble unless otherwise stated.
- All prices quoted include design fees to an amount agreed prior to commencement unless otherwise stated. If a technical working drawing or design is requested by the client and no order is placed design fees of £100 per hour will be charged to the client.
- All orders must be made in writing to LFL. LFL will not commence production until all parties are in written agreement regarding the details of the design and, where appropriate, sign off against a drawing and a 50% deposit has been received.
- Goods will be dispatched on receipt of the outstanding 50% balance.
- LFL makes every effort to adhere to quoted delivery times. Delivery dates are calculated from the date of receipt of deposit. Occasional delays may be beyond the control of LFL
- Delivery will normally be charged as an extra. Exceptions may apply. LFL is happy to secure a quote for delivery from our preferred suppliers or to liaise with the client's own agent. LFL cannot take responsibility for the condition of the goods once in the hands of the shippers.
- All goods will be delivered in perfect order to the shippers. Photographic evidence will be provided if necessary.
- LFL strongly recommends all goods are inspected by the client or their agent upon delivery.
- All our furniture is individually made by skilled craftsmen. There may sometimes occur small variations to stated sizes as a result of their being made by hand.